Screening and Access Control
Today’s environment is the start of a change in how we live and work. Never has there been a greater need for the use of contactless technology and temperature monitoring systems.
Technical Display has versatile systems providing solutions in this area. Our systems feature leading technology, designed for businesses wishing to future-proof themselves and protect the wellbeing of personnel in this ‘new normal’.
– for increased safety
– measures temperature and alerts to anyone with a possible fever
– fully customised to your workplace
Leading the way with our market-leading solutions
We believe our versatile systems will be crucial for future-thinking organisations looking to adapt to the new working practices.
The ProtecKam system provides a way to temperature check every individual entering your work environment accurately.
Smart facial recognition allows people to check in and check out without the need for ID badges, manual registration or fingerprint scanning.
An accurate body temperature measurement is acquired while identifying the person’s name. The system processes the result and issues an alarm if it detects a temperature above 37.3 degrees.
ProtecKam provides a more efficient and safer way of managing people entering and exiting organisations to protecting those around you.
- Based on face recognition technology, non-contact access control and attendance, to reduce the risk of spreading a virus.
- It can identify everyone in a crowd of up to 30 people ‘within a second’, even if they are wearing masks
- Is accurate to ±0.2°C.
- Variety of mounting systems available, including barrier control, desk, pole and wall-mounted
- Can be used as an access control system when used in conjunction with electronic barriers, gates and fob systems, or as a standalone unit with a simple alarm device when a temperature level has been exceeded.
- Can be integrated with other access control methods such as ID Card reader, QR scanner etc.