[av_textblock size=” font_color=” color=”]
Technical Display Ltd were recently awarded the contract to Design, Supply, Install and Maintain the audio visual element of the Chelmsford City Council main chamber refurbishment.
Other equipment that has been integrated within the chamber is as follows:
- Bespoke designed Lectern with USB socket for reading presentations and data, as well as a DVD player and connections for a laptop or iPad
- Laptop & visualiser presentations (one at a time) can be run from two key desk positions
- Motorised Drop-down High specification ceiling projectors and two wall mounted, electric 4.5 metre wide screens
- Smart podium – provides an interactive writing and collaboration tool
- Visualiser – allows a presenter to place an object or a hard copy document on a platform, above which is mounted a video camera. Whatever the camera zooms into can be viewed on all screens in real time.
- Static and roaming microphone capability, as well as lapel microphones and remote mouse
- Infra-red hearing system for the hard of hearing
- 2 off HD 60″ wall mounted screens, mounted on to motorised wall brackets
- High quality audio throughout the chamber
[av_gallery ids=’381,380,379,378,377,376′ style=’big_thumb’ preview_size=’gallery’ crop_big_preview_thumbnail=’avia-gallery-big-crop-thumb’ thumb_size=’portfolio’ columns=’5′ imagelink=’lightbox’ lazyload=’avia_lazyload’]